Coming up with brilliant MBA thesis topics in management
There are various things to be aware of when it comes to writing an MBA thesis relating to management. For a start, it is important that you come up with a good idea to base your work on. Of course, another thing to be aware of is any specific formatting requirements that you should know about when it comes to MBA style, as these may have some influence over any topic you choose.
For some further ideas, see the list below.
- What issues, relating to inefficiency and poor communication, can be faced as a result of bloated management hierarchies?
- How can project managers help to increase efficiency on building projects and, therefore, reduce the overall cost and time needed to carry out any work?
- What natural traits are likely to help someone to succeed in the world of management?
- Psychopaths frequently rise to positions of power, and it is thought that the boardrooms of many major companies have a disproportionately high number of individuals with the condition: what helps these individuals to reach such important positions of power, and are there any common traits that might put such individuals at risk of failure in the long-run?
- How important is it to listen to ideas from those below you in the management structure, and can it be construed as a sign of weakness to place too much importance on what underlings have to say?
- Compare and contrast the management systems of major international corporations with the hierarchy of major world religions
- When does it make sense for individuals to step aside, or at least hire qualified managers, when it comes to the running of growing businesses – especially when the original owner of the business might be responsible for a rapidly growing business based on a good idea or invention that they had, even if they have little to no experience in management?
- Should managers and bosses of major companies face criminal prosecutions in the event that bad decisions ultimately lead to major job cuts that can devastate families and even whole regions?
- Should there be a limit to how much management teams can earn, based on multiples of the earnings of the lowest paid employees in a business?
- What are the main good and bad business management practices that are likely to help a small business succeed or fail?